Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taken from the Jif website. Looks interesting, kids will probably love this!
Make and share this Ham Slice With Peanut Butter Glaze recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat broiler.
- Slash edges of ham slice; place on broiler pan.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn ham slice; broil 4 to 5 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, combine marmalade,peanut butter and water.
- Spread over ham slice.
- Broil 1/2 to 1 minute longer till lightly browned.
- Garnish with fresh dill and orange slices, if desired.