Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
- 12 refrigerated biscuits (2 tubes of 6 biscuits)
- 1 lb cooked ham, diced
- 3 celery ribs, from the heart, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- black pepper
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions, 8-10 minutes in the oven. Cool biscuits on a wire rack.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and adjust seasonings, to taste.
- Split cooled biscuits and fill with ham salad.
All I can say is that these were amazing. Made for lunch today. I like that these had a crunch to them. I added a little more onion. Just wonderful...Even better that my husband and son liked them too
These are the perfect thing for a summer dinner. I used Derf's Recipe#25459 in place of the store bought and skipped the jalapeno, I used black olive only because that is what I have. The ham salad is yummy and tasted great on the biscuits. This was an "Old Time" treat as my grandmother used to make biscuit sandwich's for me as a child. I made the salad early in the day and it was lovely out of the fridge this evening, Thanks Rick for a very enjoyable dinner and some very pleasant memories.