Courtesy of Rachael Ray.
Make and share this Ham Salad on Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 12 refrigerated biscuits (2 tubes of 6 biscuits)
- 1 lb cooked ham, diced
- 3 celery ribs, from the heart, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pimento-stuffed green olives, drained and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 scallions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill pickle relish
- black pepper
- Prepare biscuits according to package directions, 8-10 minutes in the oven. Cool biscuits on a wire rack.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and adjust seasonings, to taste.
- Split cooled biscuits and fill with ham salad.