Recipe by Evie*
Found in a weekly magazine, makes a nice weekend snack.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Evie,These little crispy critters are delish,they are even pretty good cold.You didn't say what kind of cheese to use,I used mild chedder.Don't know if it makes a difference though.Thanks for this goodie. Darlene
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together onion, cheese, egg and roughly chopped ham in a bowl.
- Cut crusts from bread, spread mixture over bread slices to within 1" of one edge.
- Roll up to uncovered edge and press.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn once during cooking.