Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in a weekly magazine, makes a nice weekend snack.
- Mix together onion, cheese, egg and roughly chopped ham in a bowl.
- Cut crusts from bread, spread mixture over bread slices to within 1" of one edge.
- Roll up to uncovered edge and press.
- Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes until crisp and golden.
- Turn once during cooking.
Evie,These little crispy critters are delish,they are even pretty good cold.You didn't say what kind of cheese to use,I used mild chedder.Don't know if it makes a difference though.Thanks for this goodie. Darlene