Ham n' Cheese Chicken Roll Ups
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious with noodles or rice!
- Ready In:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 4 slices cooked ham, thin
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 4 slices swiss cheese, thin
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- Flatten chicken to even thickness using either the palm of your hand or the flat side of a meat mallet.
- Place 1 ham slice and 1 cheese slice on each breast half.
- Roll up chicken from narrow end, jelly-roll fashion.
- Tuck in ham and cheese if necessary and secure with wooden toothpicks.
- Heat vegetable oil in a 10" skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken rolls 10 minutes or until browned on all sides.
- Spoon off fat.
- Stir in soup, milk, onions and thyme.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Remove toothpicks and spoon some sauce over chicken rolls.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION