Recipe by mkaguirri aguirri
This quiche is so good my husband loves it. He is always asking for it for dinner.I always have the ingedients on hand.
Top Review by JanuaryBride
I made the recipe as written. I prefer my quiche a little more light and fluffy and this turned out sort of flat and heavy. I would also leave the salt out next time (just taste preference again). And mine were cooked in just 45 minutes.
- 2 frozen deep dish pie shells
- 1 lb swiss cheese, grated
- 1 lb ham, chopped
- 3 -4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce