This is a great way to use leftover ham or a quick meal with canned ham. It is my sister's recipe and we just love it.
- Cook the pasta while you are preparing the rest of the dish in a large saute pan. Reserve a little of the pasta water to add to the sauce if you would like to thin it a bit.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and saute for a couple more minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and cook until bright green. I cover it and let the veggies get nearly done, as my family does not like their veggies with any crunch left.
- Add the ham, mustard and the italian seasoning and saute for a couple more minutes.
- Toss in the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.