Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great way to use leftover ham or a quick meal with canned ham. It is my sister's recipe and we just love it.
- Cook the pasta while you are preparing the rest of the dish in a large saute pan. Reserve a little of the pasta water to add to the sauce if you would like to thin it a bit.
- Saute the onion and garlic in the butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and saute for a couple more minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and cook until bright green. I cover it and let the veggies get nearly done, as my family does not like their veggies with any crunch left.
- Add the ham, mustard and the italian seasoning and saute for a couple more minutes.
- Toss in the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.
Made this with some Oscar Mayer Slow Cooked Carving Board Ham, since I had some of that left over after jazzing up a cheese pizza with it & other things! Also cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us, but otherwise stayed true to the given ingredients, & we had a wonderful taste treat! I don't usually do a lot of things with ham, so this was a nice change of pace for us! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Made this for an easy lunch. I like that there is not a heavy cream sauce like some primavera recipes. I used packaged diced ham and followed the recipe as written. Made for Everyday Holiday.
This was very good. I loved the combo of veggies with the ham and it was quick and easy to prepare. Thanks for posting.