1/1 Photo of Ham Primavera
This is a great way to use leftover ham or a quick meal with canned ham. It is my sister's recipe and we just love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the pasta while you are preparing the rest of the dish in a large saute pan. Reserve a little of the pasta water to add to the sauce if you would like to thin it a bit.
- 2Saute the onion and garlic in the butter for 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add the carrots and saute for a couple more minutes.
- 4Then add the broccoli and cook until bright green. I cover it and let the veggies get nearly done, as my family does not like their veggies with any crunch left.
- 5Add the ham, mustard and the italian seasoning and saute for a couple more minutes.
- 6Toss in the cooked spaghetti noodles and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.4
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 844.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: