Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A VERY TASTY dip or spread which can be used with crackers or baquettes. Easy preparation and is great for any party, shower, wedding reception or just to have as a snack at home!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 ounces spring onions, chopped
- 4 ounces ham, chopped
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix softened cream cheese and sour cream well.
- Add parmesan, onion and ham. Drain pineapple well and add to mixture.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours for flavors to meld. Use as a dip or spread on crackers or baguettes.
Way to much parmesan, too little pineapple, too little ham, too little onion. I'm a pretty good cook and even after playing with this I could not make it taste like much other that parmesan.