danno 50's Note:
I have also made this with Asparagus or peas and soy bean mixture. Use you choice of fresh or dried pasta. Very rich and VERY good! Leftover sauce is awesome the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11.) Fry Mushrooms, Onions, and Garlic until just soft in your favorite oil until just soft.
- 22.) Remove from heat and place in a bowl with Ham and Peas which you will add to the sauce later.
- 33.) On medium low heat, melt Butter and Cream Cheese. Stir to combine and then add Whipping Cream.
- 44.) Turn heat to medium and bring to a soft boil. Add Ham and Pea mixture and bring to a soft boil again. Reduce to simmer and bring your pasta water to a boil.
- 55.) Boil pasta till al dente. Drain and serve with covered with Alfredo sauce.
- 66.) Finish with fresh ground nutmeg or garnish of your choice.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Pea Alfredo Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1263.9
- Calories from Fat 1073
- Total Fat 119.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.1 g
- Cholesterol 400.4 mg
- Sodium 2055.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 33.9 g