Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
Wonderful and tasty dish. Great for leftover ham. I am not sure where I got this recipe, but we love it.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 3 -4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped ham
- Mix butter, flour, salt, and pepper in saucepan and melt butter; gradually add milk.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes or until thick.
- Add green onion, lemon juice.
- Spread 1/4 sauce in casserole dish.
- Lay 3 noodles on top and then a layer of diced ham, a layer of broccoli, and layer of cheese, and a layer of egg.
- Repeat 3 times and then pour remaining sauce on top.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes and then cool for 10 minutes.