Recipe by IamEarnie
Recipe is courtesy of a cooking instructor from Taiwan. The rice should be made and refrigerated for several hours or overnight if you are going to fry it.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1⁄2 cup green frozen peas and carrot
- 4 cups cooked white rice, cold
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saute pan. Add the onions and cook until tender and golden brown. Add the ham, scrambled eggs, green peas and carrots. Add the cold cooked rice and bean sprouts. Heat the rice mixture thoroughly and season with salt, black pepper and soy sauce.