Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Source: Betty Crocker's Good and Easy Cookbook
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix, such as bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons country-style dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 lb lean cooked ham, chopped (3/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease bottoms only of 12 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1/1/4 inches, or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat egg slightly in medium bowl.
- Stir in baking mix, milk, oil, and mustard just until moistened.
- Fold in ham.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Refrigerate any remaining muffins.