Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have a cute little story. Mom was trying to spread cream cheese on "little" slices of ham. I said "what are you doing" she had had these and they were so good. I said "Mom, try spreading the cheese on the ham AND THEN slicing it." She got this really silly look on her face.
- 1⁄2 lb square shaped ham (lunch meat Ham)
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar olive
- 1 jar maraschino cherry
- 1 box toothpick
- Lay a slice of the ham on cutting board.
- Spread cream cheese over whole slice.
- "rollup" slice, jelly roll style.
- cut this"Roll" into 1/2 inch pieces.
- put an olive then a ham roll then a cherry on each toothpick.
- put on platter and serve or cover and refrigerate.
Made a variation of this appetizer using baloney with chive-flavored cream cheese. I used olives, grapes and cherry tomatoes on the toothpicks for a more festive look. These went fast!!