Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have a cute little story. Mom was trying to spread cream cheese on "little" slices of ham. I said "what are you doing" she had had these and they were so good. I said "Mom, try spreading the cheese on the ham AND THEN slicing it." She got this really silly look on her face.
- Lay a slice of the ham on cutting board.
- Spread cream cheese over whole slice.
- "rollup" slice, jelly roll style.
- cut this"Roll" into 1/2 inch pieces.
- put an olive then a ham roll then a cherry on each toothpick.
- put on platter and serve or cover and refrigerate.