Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This makes a great breakfast becuase you make it the night before. When you wake up, pop it in the over, take a shower or read the paper and breakfast will be ready. With the addition of some veggies, broccoli or even cauliflower, this makes a wonderful brunch, lunch or even dinner.
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups cubed ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- salt and pepper
- Lightly grease a 9 x 12 pan.
- Spread half the bread cubes in pan.
- Cover with half the ham& cheese.
- Repeat with other half.
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt& pepper.
- Pour over all.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake 45 minutes at 400° in pan of water until set.
- If it gets too brown, cover with foil.