Recipe by Carmen B.
Again another recipe I had to take with me when I moved away from home. Mom sure knew what we liked. This makes more servings than stated.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
- 1 (2 ounce) canflaked ham
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced dry onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill several hours to blend flavors.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
- ****When chilled, you can shape into a ball, then roll in chopped walnuts to give an elegant appearance if serving to guests.
- Place on lettuce leaves or garnish with parsley sprigs.