Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is soooo easy!
Make and share this Ham, Broccoli and Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 cups diced cooked ham
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli, cooked
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine everything except bread crumbs and margarine in a baking dish.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs.
- Cook for 30min.
I changed this too much to give a really accurate review. I used cooked white rice rather than brown because I had it on hand. I used cream of mushroom instead of broccoli soup. I replaced the milk with cottage cheese but it would have been better with milk, I think. Cheese was too tangy. Husband loved it but I thought it needed cheddar on top. I always do though. :) I also would recommend upping the broccoli content.