Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like this recipe to serve at a spring brunch. It's easy to prepare and there's never any left. This is better if it is prepared & placed in the refrigerator over-night prior to baking. The resting time is not included in the prep time.
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm stuffing, cubed country style
- 2 cups shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cut asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of asparagus soup
- 2 cups milk
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Mix stuffing, cheese, asparagus& ham in a greased 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix together soup, milk, eggs& mustard.
- Pour soup mixture over stuffing mixture.
- Refrigerate over-night or let it sit out at room temperature for 1/2 to 1 hour prior to cooking to give the stuffing mixture time to become thoroughly moist.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
this was delicious! Very flavorful and filling! I made this for dinner, not breakfast, and its nice because everything is in it!
The flavor was excellent! This 4 stars instead of 5 because I had to add extra liquid to cover the bread. (This may be my fault as I couldn't find the stuffing and had to use a 1 lb loaf of french bread.) I added an extra cup of milk and 4 egg whites and a little extra mustard. Definitely a keeper! One of the easiest stratas I have made and one of the best! Thank you!