Julie in TX's Note:
I like this recipe to serve at a spring brunch. It's easy to prepare and there's never any left. This is better if it is prepared & placed in the refrigerator over-night prior to baking. The resting time is not included in the prep time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix stuffing, cheese, asparagus& ham in a greased 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- 2Mix together soup, milk, eggs& mustard.
- 3Pour soup mixture over stuffing mixture.
- 4Refrigerate over-night or let it sit out at room temperature for 1/2 to 1 hour prior to cooking to give the stuffing mixture time to become thoroughly moist.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Asparagus Strata
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 190.0 mg
- Sodium 297.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm stuffing