Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like this recipe to serve at a spring brunch. It's easy to prepare and there's never any left. This is better if it is prepared & placed in the refrigerator over-night prior to baking. The resting time is not included in the prep time.
- Mix stuffing, cheese, asparagus& ham in a greased 3 quart shallow baking dish.
- Mix together soup, milk, eggs& mustard.
- Pour soup mixture over stuffing mixture.
- Refrigerate over-night or let it sit out at room temperature for 1/2 to 1 hour prior to cooking to give the stuffing mixture time to become thoroughly moist.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.