Ham and Watercress Tea Sandwiches
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh chives
- 4 slices honey-baked ham, very thinly sliced
- watercress leaf, stems removed
- 4 slices white bread, cut thin (slice regular pieces in half if you have to)
- Mix cream cheese and chives together well.
- Spread bread slices with the cream cheese mixture. Cover half the slices with watercress leaves, pressing them into the cream cheese. Top the watercress with the ham slices. Cover with the remaining bread slices.
- Cut the crusts off each sandwich and then cut them in quarters or thirds.