1 hr 15 mins
Trisha W's Note:
This quiche has been a family favorite for many years. Very tasty and fairly easy to make. It has a mild flavor and even my kids liked it (if they couldn't see the green pepper.) You can use left over ham or as I often do ham lunch meat. This does make a very full pie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss together the flour and swiss cheese.
- 2Mix in the half and half.
- 3Slightly beat the eggs, with a fork, and stir into mixture.
- 4Mix in the ham, onion, and green pepper.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Pour into a large pie crust.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Swiss Cheese Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.3
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34.0 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 214.7 mg
- Sodium 767.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 22.8 g