Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This quiche has been a family favorite for many years. Very tasty and fairly easy to make. It has a mild flavor and even my kids liked it (if they couldn't see the green pepper.) You can use left over ham or as I often do ham lunch meat. This does make a very full pie crust.
- Toss together the flour and swiss cheese.
- Mix in the half and half.
- Slightly beat the eggs, with a fork, and stir into mixture.
- Mix in the ham, onion, and green pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into a large pie crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes.