I love these very much. I usually have them as a side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
- 2 fresh corn on the cob, kernels removed or 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 200 g 98% fat-free ham, finely chopped
- 60 low-fat cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon hot English mustard (french if you it milder)
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chutney (i use mango but fruit would be nice as well)
- 1Place the flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- 2Combine the eggs and milk.
- 3Stir egg mixture into the flour with the corn, ham, cheese, mustard and shallot.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Coat a medium frying pan with cooking spray heat and drop 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan.
- 6Cook on low for 2-3 mins on each side until golden.
- 7Serve with the chutney.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Sweet Corn Fritters Aust Ww 5.5 Pts
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.1
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 93.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hot English mustard