Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
I love these very much. I usually have them as a side dish.
Make and share this Ham and Sweet Corn Fritters Aust Ww 5.5 Pts recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk
- 2 fresh corn on the cob, kernels removed or 1⁄2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 200 g 98% fat-free ham, finely chopped
- 60 low-fat cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon hot English mustard (french if you it milder)
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chutney (i use mango but fruit would be nice as well)
- Place the flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the eggs and milk.
- Stir egg mixture into the flour with the corn, ham, cheese, mustard and shallot.
- Mix well.
- Coat a medium frying pan with cooking spray heat and drop 1/4 cup portions of the batter onto the pan.
- Cook on low for 2-3 mins on each side until golden.
- Serve with the chutney.
Made these according to the recipe ~ THESE FRITTERS ARE GREAT! I did serve them with a chutney, but they taste just great on their own! Without the ham they'd makd a nice addition to a medley of veggie dishes for my son & his wife! Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Beverage Tag]