Recipe by Jen's Kitchen
Received from a friend.
Top Review by children from A to Z
I made this last night for dinner and it was a hit. I was pressed for time so I used home canned potatoes and a package of diced ham from the grocery store. This was so easy and quick. The best part was my picky 2 yr old son ate every bite, minus the onions I added. Thanks for posting Jen!
- 1 cup cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 2 cups ham
- 2 cups potatoes
- salt and pepper
- onion (optional)
- 1 -2 pressed garlic clove (optional)
- cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan heat cheese and cream, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Salt and pepper to taste and add garlic.
- Pour into ungreased casserole dish. (I use a cake pan).
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 to 35 minutes.
- When it is done baking I sprinkle cheese on top and put back in the oven until cheese is melted.