1/1 Photo of Ham and Potato Bake
1 hr 5 mins
Chef at Heart's Note:
I would imagine at some point this came from someone outside of my family, but no one remembers who. If you prefer, use four peeled and cooked potatoes, sliced.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 ounce) cans potatoes (sliced)
- 2 cups carrots, shredded (about 2 medium)
- 2 cups ham, fully cooked (diced)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs (1 fresh slice)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted) or 1 tablespoon margarine (melted)
- 1Layer half of the potatoes and then half the carrots in a 2 quart casserole.
- 2Stir cubed ham and mushroom soup , 1/2 cup cheese and milk and pepper together.
- 3Spread over potatoes and carrots.
- 4Repeat layers.
- 5Combine melted butter with breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Potato Bake
Serving Size: 1 (490 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.5
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 1772.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 31.3 g