Recipe by KittyKitty
Set ham, sliced cooked eggs, and cheese high atop crusty English muffins for a filling breakfast.
- 4 English muffins, split
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- pickled jalapeno chili, slices (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread muffins with butter. Toast muffins until lightly browned.
- Divide ham evenly among muffin halves.
- Arrange egg slices evenly over ham. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream and mayonnaise, stirring well.
- Spoon mixture evenly over sandwiches; sprinkle each half with shredded Swiss and paprika.
- Place sandwiches on baking sheet.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts and sandwiches are heated.
- Garnish, if desired.