1/1 Photo of Ham and Egg in a Muffin Tin
Something I saw Iaan Hewitson do on TV, which I tried. Good for guests for a Brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 6 hole muffin tin with olive oil or canola oil.
- 2Line each muffin hole with a slice of ham and then break an egg into each hole. Add salt and pepper to taste, then top with a teaspoon of cream.
- 3Add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese then the chopped parsley.
- 4Put into the top of a preheated oven at 175 degrees Celsius, or 350 degrees Fahrenheit, for approximately 7 to 8 minutes until egg is cooked.
- 5Serve with sour dough bread toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Egg in a Muffin Tin
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.1
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 191.5 mg
- Sodium 72.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: