Ham and Chile Brunch Pizza
- Heat oven to 425*F. Grease a 14 inch pizza pan with shortening. Unroll dough and place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan to form crust. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crust begins to brown.
- In medium bowl beat together eggs, salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook, stirring frequently for 1 to 2 minutes until firm but still moist.
- Remove partially baked crust from oven. Spoon and spread eggs over crust. Top with ham, chilies and cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 8 to 12 minutes longer or until crust is deep golden brown. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving if desired.