Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. I have never made these, but I think they sound yummy!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 lb shaved ham
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced swiss cheese
- 24 packages potato dinner rolls
- Lay bottom of rolls in 9" x 13" pan.
- Layer ham and cheese on top of rolls.
- Put top of rolls over ham and cheese.
- Poke rolls with fork tines.
- Mix margarine or butter, brown sugar, mustard and worcestershire sauce together and pour over rolls.
- Let marinate over night.
- Cook in 350 degree oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
These are always a hit for brunch or afternoon snack.