Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a great all around recipe. It is quick, easy and tasty. Even my picky eaters gobble this up. It tastes much like the hot pockets you find in the store (I think even better). Put this on your "To try" list.
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles.
- Seal perforations in dough.
- Spoon 1/4 of ham mixture into each rectangle.
- Fold dough over mixture and seal corners together.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
Dawn,Thank You So Much,This Was A Fabulous lunch!!!! Nice and hot and crispy,and chock full of good flavor. They were simple to make too.Thanks again,Darlene
This worked quite nicely for a Sunday afternoon nosh. A 4*, my highest for taste. I thin sliced some ham off a chunk and used a cheddar/pepperjack mix. Goes ^G@@D^ with a nice dill pickle. T.
quick and easy, the cheese and mustard add a nice tange to the meal,.