Ham and Cheese Pockets
- Ready In:
- Don't foget to allow time for the dough to thaw out!
- Divide thawed dough into 12 pieces.
- On floured surface, roll each piece into 5 or 6 inch circle.
- Place 1/4 cup ham and one piece of cheese, chopped on each circle.
- Fold dough over filling and seal edges.
- Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. After 10 minutes, check pockets - remove when they begin to brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are really good. I used whole wheat bread dough that I made in my bread maker. I filled them with ham and cheese, brushed them with egg wash and sprinkled with Penzey's Sandwich Sprinkles before baking. Yum! These will be great in our lunches tomorrow. (If there are any left.) Thank you for a great recipe/idea.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a surgical nurse in Pearland, Texas mother of three grown boys, recently married to a man with two daughters, one age 13 and one age 21. <br>I enjoy cooking and trying new things - I am always on Zaar looking for new things to try! My boys have always been used to new tries in the kitchen - both the failures and the successes. My husband was more of a tried and true cook, but has really gotten into trying my kitchen experiments and is having fun doing the same with his grilling. <br> <br><img src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg border=0 alt=Photobucket>