Copycat Hot Pockets
photo by KPD123
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 rectangles.
- Seal seams.
- Divide sauce, cheese, and pepperoni among the 8 pieces.
- Fold over and pinch edges together.
- Place seam side down on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!