Recipe by **Pebbles**
Can be a meal or a side dish. Easy to make and filling for an inexpensive dinner or brunch.
Top Review by Love to Eat!!
Was good and MOST importantly one bowl, one pan EASY. I sauteed the onions first as I can't eat them raw at all. I did not have any bacon. Also added a bit of black pepper. Other than that the amounts and time of 35 minutes were perfect.
- 3 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 1 (6 ounce) package cornbread mix
- 5 -7 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed & well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cook bacon in 10 inch cast iron skillet until crisp. Cool and crumble.
- Reserve 1 Tbs bacon drippings, wipe skillet. Put in oven to heat with drippings.
- Beat eggs in bowl with milk, butter, cornbread mix, tabasco, onion, broccoli, ham and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Cover with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes in skillet. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.