1/1 Photo of Ham and Cheese Cornbread
Can be a meal or a side dish. Easy to make and filling for an inexpensive dinner or brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Cook bacon in 10 inch cast iron skillet until crisp. Cool and crumble.
- 3Reserve 1 Tbs bacon drippings, wipe skillet. Put in oven to heat with drippings.
- 4Beat eggs in bowl with milk, butter, cornbread mix, tabasco, onion, broccoli, ham and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- 5Pour batter into hot skillet.
- 6Cover with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 7Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- 8Let rest 10 minutes in skillet. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.7
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 679.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 20.9 g