Can be a meal or a side dish. Easy to make and filling for an inexpensive dinner or brunch.
Make and share this Ham and Cheese Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cook bacon in 10 inch cast iron skillet until crisp. Cool and crumble.
- Reserve 1 Tbs bacon drippings, wipe skillet. Put in oven to heat with drippings.
- Beat eggs in bowl with milk, butter, cornbread mix, tabasco, onion, broccoli, ham and 1 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Cover with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 30 - 35 minutes.
- Let rest 10 minutes in skillet. Sprinkle with bacon and serve.