Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
These are so good and easy. They go great with a bowl of hot soup!
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- Unroll crescent rolls. Tear along perforations. Place 4 triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread lightly with mustard. Sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon cooked ham.
- Starting at large end, roll dough toward point. Fold each ends in slightly to form "horns." Bake at 375F for 11 to 13 minutes.
Easy and very tasty. I served these as a side to a light, brothy soup, and the completed the meal well. Thanks for posting.