We had arugula, grape tomatoes, and greek yogurt in the fridge. It was really hot outside, and I wanted a quick, refreshing, healthy, yet satisfying summer salad. Went to the market and saw that haloumi cheese was on sale. Everything else just sounded good together. And it is good together! The raw ingredients all offer a wide array of textures, which I appreciate in a salad. Regarding spices: those are estimates; I just tossed some stuff in there, but those amounts sound about right. Feel free to play with it. :-) Have fun, and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 ounces arugula leaves
- 16 ounces grape tomatoes (1 dry pint)
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and cubed
- 8 ounces halloumi cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1Toss tomatoes, chickpeas, cucumber, and haloumi in a bowl.
- 2Mix yogurt, olive oil, cumin, coriander, paprika, and garlic salt in another bowl, then toss with above ingredients.
- 3Toss all of the above with arugula leaves.
- 4Spoon into serving bowls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Haloumi and Chickpea Arugula Salad With Greek Yogurt Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.8
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 329.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: