Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fun and healthy snack for your ghosts and goblins. So easy to make and guaranteed to get a great reaction!!! If you make the hummus ahead of time, add the pretzels and crackers at the end as they get soggy if they sit for too long. If you are feeling particularly creative, you can purchase edible ink markers and write epitaphs on the crackers.
- Drop garlic in proscessor bowl while machine is running.
- Process until minced.
- Add chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, salt, cumin and 4 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Process until smooth. Mixture should be thick enough to hold up the crackers and broccoli. If it is too thick, add the extra lemon juice.
- Spread in a 8x8 pyrex or similar sized dish.
- Line the sides with pretzels to make a fence around the perimeter as well as a walkway. Add the broccoli and parsley to look like trees and bushes. Place the crackers to look like tombstones.