1/2 Photos of Halloween Hummus Graveyard
Fun and healthy snack for your ghosts and goblins. So easy to make and guaranteed to get a great reaction!!! If you make the hummus ahead of time, add the pretzels and crackers at the end as they get soggy if they sit for too long. If you are feeling particularly creative, you can purchase edible ink markers and write epitaphs on the crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 garlic cloves
- 19 ounces chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 4 -6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1Drop garlic in proscessor bowl while machine is running.
- 2Process until minced.
- 3Add chickpeas, olive oil, tahini, salt, cumin and 4 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 4Process until smooth. Mixture should be thick enough to hold up the crackers and broccoli. If it is too thick, add the extra lemon juice.
- 5Spread in a 8x8 pyrex or similar sized dish.
- 6Line the sides with pretzels to make a fence around the perimeter as well as a walkway. Add the broccoli and parsley to look like trees and bushes. Place the crackers to look like tombstones.
Browse Our Top Halloween Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halloween Hummus Graveyard
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.4
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 503.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g