photo by anniesnomsblog
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 (16 ounce) packages vanilla frosting
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate sandwich style cookies, crumbled
- 24 chocolate-covered graham cracker cookies
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to package directions for cupcakes.
- In a medium bowl stir 1 package of frosting with the cookie crumbs.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Fill a pastry bag, fitted with a plain tip, with remaining white frosting.
- Write R.I.P. on each chocolate covered graham cracker cookie.
- Stand a decorated cookie on top of each cupcake so that it looks like a tombstone.
- Place the cupcakes on a large cookie sheet that has been covered with green paper.
- Place paper ghosts and bats randomly through the graveyard.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!