1/3 Photos of Halibut Onion Crunch
Excellent recipe. Try adding a high quality aoli to the finished dish as a sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 halibut fillets, approximately 3/4 lb
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons canned crumbled French's French fried onions
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine the oil, lemon juice, marjoram, garlic salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
- 3Pour over halibut; marinate 20 minutes, turning once.
- 4Transfer fish to buttered baking dish.
- 5Sprinkle with cheese and onions.
- 6Bake 15 minutes or until done.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Halibut Onion Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.1
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 194.1 mg
- Sodium 608.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 73.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions