Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 small apple, finely chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces
- 6 kaiser rolls, split
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 1 lb roast beef, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Sprinkle lemon juice over apple.
- Combine cream cheese, milk and horseradish.
- Stir in apple and walnut pieces.
- Spread cut sides of rolls with equal amounts of the cream cheese mixture.
- Place equal amounts of lettuce, beef and green onion on each bottom roll half.
- Cover with tops.