Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my version of Kraft's gyro burger found at kraftfoods.com. Their's is a lowfat version, mine is not! The cucumber sauce is very good. I add extra cucumber and garlic to "kick" up the flavor. You also can use AuntPaula's yogurt dip Yogurt Dip instead of this sauce or add the cucumber to the yogurt dip. Yummy!!!
- GRILL the burgers.
- Mix sour cream, garlic and cucumber in food processor, till well blended.
- Cover pita breads with tomatoes, lettuce and drizzle with cucumber sauce.
- Top each with 1 burger and sprinkle with feta cheese.
- I like to cut off one end of the pita bread and make a pocket burger.
- Just place everything in the pita pocket.