photo by TARGETreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- salt and pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1⁄2 cup Panera Bread® Greek Yogurt Vegetable Dill Dip
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced at an angle
- 4 large slice tomatoes
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mix the beef, cumin, garlic powder, and oregano. Form the mixture into 1/2-inch-thick patties; they should be about the same diameter as your buns. Sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper.
- Grill the patties, turning once, until browned and cooked through (to 165 Degrees F), about 8 minutes. During the last minute of cooking, grill the buns until toasted, about 30 seconds.
- Spread the dip on the bottom buns, top with the burgers, and sprinkle with the cheese. Arrange the cucumber and tomato slices on top. Sandwich with the top buns.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!