1/4 Photos of Gypsy Pork Steaks
A simple way to do pork on the outdoor grill or under the broiler in cooler weather.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tenderloins into 6, 2 inch pieces.
- 2Resting each piece on it's side pound it to 3/4 inch thich.
- 3Stir together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 4Coat meat on both sides and apply light pressure to help it stick well.
- 5Grill pork over medium coals (or about 6 inches from broiler element)for about 10 minutes.
- 6Turn the steaks and grill (broil) for another 6 to 10 mins,.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gypsy Pork Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 447.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 23.6 g