Prep 20 mins
Cook 16 mins
A simple way to do pork on the outdoor grill or under the broiler in cooler weather.
Make and share this Gypsy Pork Steaks recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tenderloins into 6, 2 inch pieces.
- Resting each piece on it's side pound it to 3/4 inch thich.
- Stir together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Coat meat on both sides and apply light pressure to help it stick well.
- Grill pork over medium coals (or about 6 inches from broiler element)for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the steaks and grill (broil) for another 6 to 10 mins,.
Great way to grill pork! Full of flavor, moist and tender. Using tenderloin and smashing it to a steak thickness really provided a juicy and tender cut of meat. Cooked these on the grill really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Juicy and yummy! Paprika and pork go so well together. I had to use regular paprika this time. I am so disappointed that I couldn't find the smoked paprika. But once I do I will definitely be making these pork steaks again. I just know the smoked paprika will add more depth to the flavor. Thanks for sharing.
Very good. I would add some onion powder to the mixture, but everything else was very good. I did it under the broiler, but I bet the grill would have been even better. Thanks! :)