Recipe by Annacia
A simple way to do pork on the outdoor grill or under the broiler in cooler weather.
Top Review by loof
Great way to grill pork! Full of flavor, moist and tender. Using tenderloin and smashing it to a steak thickness really provided a juicy and tender cut of meat. Cooked these on the grill really enjoyed - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork tenderloin (buy whole ones)
- 4 teaspoons spanish smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tenderloins into 6, 2 inch pieces.
- Resting each piece on it's side pound it to 3/4 inch thich.
- Stir together paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Coat meat on both sides and apply light pressure to help it stick well.
- Grill pork over medium coals (or about 6 inches from broiler element)for about 10 minutes.
- Turn the steaks and grill (broil) for another 6 to 10 mins,.