Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Guy Fieri is a new Food Network Chef. My wife and I have watched a couple of his shows and thought that this salad looked pretty tasty.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaf
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
This is the best black bean salad ever! I have used it for parties of 30-40 people and everyone always wants the recipe. The ingredient list sounds a little strange is seems a little long, but it comes together quickly and tastes great! It has just a hint of sweetness. It is best made a little ahead of time so that the flavors can marry. Thank you so much for posting this, saved me the trouble, and now I can add it to my shopping list to make for tonights party! Try this. You won't be disappointed.