Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is another alternative to the tradtional holiday stuffing
Make and share this Guy Fieri's Pepperoni Stuffing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pepperoncini pepper
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup diced sun-dried tomato
- 8 cups focaccia bread, cut into cubes, dried
- 1⁄2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1.In a medium sauté pan over medium to high heat, add pepperoni and cook until crispy; remove and drain on paper towels. When cool, crumble pepperoni, divide 3/4 for tossing in stuffing, and 1/4 for garnish. Leave remaining grease in pan, add yellow onions, pepperoncini, red pepper, celery, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes, and sauté until onions are translucent. Remove and let cool.
- 2.In a large bowl add focaccia cubes, parsley, and green onions. In a small bowl add eggs, pepper, paprika, and whisk. Pour eggs over bread, add sautéed vegetables, and crumbled pepperoni. Mix all ingredients thoroughly and slowly add chicken stock, allowing for it to absorb evenly.
- 3.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly butter a 13" x 9" pan and add mixture to pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes; remove foil and bake for another 15 minutes to brown the top.
- 4.Garnish with Parmesan cheese and additional pepperoni crumbles.