Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This comes from the March 2008 edition of bon appetit magazine. DH really liked this mustard on sandwiches. It needs to be refrigerated. The 2 hour cook time is the refrigeration time before use. Other stouts would work in place of the Guinness.
- 1⁄2 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons regular Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Guinness stout
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon golden brown sugar
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
- Keep covered and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before use.
Very nice mustard. A fun change from the standard condiment that I know and love! Made for BEVY TAG September 2008. THANKS!