Recipe by Mille®
Beer - it's not just for drinking any more!
Top Review by ciao
Miller! These were the BEST burgers! Served them at our July 4th BBQ, and they were a huge hit! They were a bit "loose", but they held together on the grill just fine. Just be sure to use a big spatula, and turn carefully! But the flavor is unbelievable! I don't think my husband will ever want plain burgers again! Definitely a keeper!
- 1 1⁄4 lbs ground beef
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 ounce package Knorr french onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup Guinness stout (or other stout)
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- Combine meat, pepper, Tabasco sauce, garlic, chili sauce, dry onion soup mix, and 1½ ozs Guinness.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Bake at 400F until brown, about 10 minutes.
- Baste with the remaining Guinness.
- Continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, until well done.
- Add your favourite burger garnishes and trimmings.