Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A perfect dish for summer. The salsa is also good with any grilled meats. This is a very popular dish in my household.
- 6 (200 g) fish fillets
- olive oil
- 5 ripe guavas, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, skinned, seeded and diced
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 25 ml chopped coriander
- 2 green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 125 ml olive oil
- 15 -30 ml lemon juice
- milled pepper
- 2 -5 ml sugar
- For the Salsa: Mix all ingredients together.
- Grill fish to taste (once flesh is opaque or flakes easily with a fork is a good judge for doneness).
- Spoon salsa over, drizzle with olive oil and top with coriander sprigs.