Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great taste and simple preparation make this guacamole supreme! I had made a couple recipes previously that didn't quite satisfy my taste buds. After trying a few adjustments and ingredient switches, I found what I craved. The Sriracha is an Asian hot sauce sold in the Oriental section of all major grocery stores and goes great with many foods. Enjoy! -Amanda
- 3 avocados, pitted and scooped out
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (more or less to taste) (optional)
- 1. In a mixing bowl, place avocados, lime juice, and Sea salt. Mash together, to desired consistency.
- 2. To the avocado mix add the diced onion, chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, minced garlic, and Sriracha. Stir gently to combine.
- 3. Cover with plastic wrap touching the guacamole to keep air out. Refrigerate at least one hour before serving for best results.
Fabulous! Picked this to make for the tag game My 3 Chefs June 2012 and I am sooo glad I did. I was a little wary about the sriracha sauce and no jalapenos but don't. DH and I ate this like there was no tomorrow. Followed as written and definately going into my Favorites of 2012. Thank you for posting.