1/1 Photo of Gruyere and Prosciutto Potato Cups #5FIX
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes are mixed with shredded Gruyere and baked in little pastry cups. They are topped with crispy prosciutto and green onions. They are warm, creamy and oh-so-delicious, and make a wonderful side dish or appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place the prosciutto slices on a greased baking sheet. Bake until almost completely crisp, about 6-7 minutes. Set aside. Lower oven temperature to 400 degrees.
- 2Prepare Mashed Potatoes using the microwave directions. Stir in cheese until melted and mixed well.
- 3Unroll and cut pie crusts into 32 circles, about 2 1/2 to 3-inches diameter. Using mini-muffin tins, place 1 pastry circle into each cup, pressing slightly.
- 4Fill each cup with a heaping teaspoonful of mashed potatoes. Place in oven and let bake until pastry edges are golden brown, about 12 to 14 minutes.
- 5Crumble or chop prosciutto. Top each potato cup with prosciutto and green onions. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gruyere and Prosciutto Potato Cups #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.9
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.6 mg
- Sodium 511.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes