Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
After a night of good old fashioned revelry, my roommate Joe woke up realizing he had lost $200 playing poker online and a hangover. I made these to help cheer him up. They key here is good bread. The recipe calls for Squaw bread but sliced Sourdough will do the trick. I dropped off his plate and constructed mine but by the time I sat down, 2 minutes later, his was gone. This one will turn any frown upside down.
- 2 slices bread (Squaw)
- 1 ground turkey, patty
- 1⁄2 red onion
- 1⁄2 tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 slice monterey jack cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Fire up the Gillet over Med-High heat.
- Oil Outsides of Bread Slices, set aside.
- Throw Turkey Patty on Grillet, cook. Melt cheese on Burger.
- Throw Onions and Tomato on Grillet, lightly oiled.
- In seperate skillet or sauce pan, melt butter and fry eggs.
- When Onions and Tomatoes are browned, remove and throw Bread Slices on.
- When Bread slices are browned, take off heat and assemble Sando.