1/3 Photos of Ground Chicken Ranch Burger
I don't remember where I got this recipe but I make the patties ahead and freeze them. They can be cooked frozen on the grill. Serve on crusty rolls with your favorite condiments. Can also use ground turkey but not even close to as tasty as the chicken. No other seasoning is needed other than the ranch dressing mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground chicken
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix, dry (Hidden Valley)
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1/2 cup mushroom, chopped fine
- 1Mix all ingredients together. Mixture will be wet.
- 2Be sure to spray or oil grill and do not turn chicken patties until well browned.
- 3Form into patties and grill or pan fry.
- 4I usually cook about 3-4 minutes on each side, a little longer may be needed if frozen. Juice will run clear when done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Chicken Ranch Burger
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.6
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 176.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 28.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix