- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground beef and onions. Add taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream and soup, put half of mixture into ground beef and mix well.
- Fill soft shells with ground beef mixture, roll up, and place into 9x13 inch cakepan.
- Top with the remaining soup mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, black olives and salsa.