Recipe by Brenda
Yes, I too, got this recipe from a lady I didn't know, while standing in the baking isle at the grocery store. You will love what it does to a box cake mix!
Top Review by Pioneer Nana
Very easy, my kind of recipe. Has great taste, and moist.My family loves this cake. I used the vanilla extract that the recipe called for, plus I added 1 t. butter flavoring. This was great, thanks for posting.
- 1 regular box cake mix (great with yellow)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients together.
- Beat on medium speed for approximately two minutes.
- Pour into greased 9x13 cake pan, spread evenly.
- Bake 20-30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cake will spring back when done.
- It is great brushed lightly with melted butter or your favorite icing!